Manage your food allergies and intolerances to improve your wellbeing
Identify your 'trigger' foods?
Eat with confidence, and not with fear?
Improve your gut health and wellbeing?
Digestive disorders, including food allergy and intolerance, are common.
Telltale signs and symptoms include:
- Bloating and discomfort
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- Irregular bowel habits (constipation, diarrhoea, or both)
- Headaches and migraines
- Eczema, facial selling, itchy eyes, or runny nose?
- Mood swings, fatigue, irritability, difficulty concentrating, or hyperactivity
If you suspect, or have already been diagnosed with a digestive disorder, we can help.
Common conditions we work with include:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Coeliac disease
- Food allergy and intolerance (i.e. cows milk, peanut, soy, sulphites..)
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux (GORD)
- Diverticular disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
At The Nutrition Code, we work with you to identify your ‘trigger’ foods, and develop an eating plan that helps you feel great.
We are skilled in:
- Low FODMAP diet
- RPAH ‘Failsafe’ low food-chemical elimination diet
- Gluten free diet
- and more!
12 Week Digestive Health Plan:
- Initial Consultation – learning about your possible food triggers, and starting your food plan (45-50 min)
- 3 x Review Consultation – refining your food triggers and updating your food plan (30 min)
- SMS and email support between consultations
- The Nutrition Code Digestive Health Pack – includes a shopping list, label reading guide, recipes and more
Download Your Sample 7-day Meal Plan
These sample meal plans may not be customised specifically for your needs, but they are popular, tasty, and easy to prepare! Contact us if you would like a meal plan that's customised to your needs.