We love sharing our passion and expertise with others!
We have created exceptional content for:
Nutrition and Fitness Content
Engage us for your next health-focused publication! We create nutrition and fitness content for a wide range of magazines, websites, health clubs, corporate and medical clinics. You and your readers will love our ‘real world’, evidence-based approach and our practical food tips.
Our content has featured in the following publications:
- Body & Soul
- Body Fit Training
- Goodlife Health Clubs
- Arena Fitness
- Weight Watchers Magazine
- Medibank ‘be’ Magazine
- Oxygen Fitness Magazine
- Cleo Magazine
Check out our blog page for some samples of our writing!
Also – Samantha’s work has been published in a Medical Journal! Check out our research paper on Diabetes Nutrition here (we are Cowan, SP).
Group Fitness Challenges
When it comes to achieving health goals, the best long-term results are achieved by those who combine both exercise and nutrition.
We have teamed up with many health clubs around the country to provide exceptional, evidence-based and user-friendly nutrition content to complement fitness challenges, with excellent results. We stay away from ‘fads’ or ‘frills’, and focus on long term, sustainable healthy eating principles. Our services include:
- Tailored Meal Plans and Support Documents
- Custom Curated Nutrition Blogs and Content
- Motivational Tools
- Member and Staff Nutrition Coaching and Support
For more information – download our ‘Nutrition Content for Fitness Challenges’ Brochure
Meal Design and Analysis
After a few nutritionally balanced, delicious recipes for your business? We design delicious meals suitable for domestic and commercial production, specific to your target audience.
Our meal design services include:
- Recipes that are simple, seasonal, freezer-friendly and budget friendly
- Recipes that can be scaled in portion size to suit different health goals (i.e. fat loss, maintenance, muscle gain)
- Recipes to suit specific health needs (i.e. vegan, bariatric, gluten free, low fodmap)
- Nutrition Information Panels (NIPs), ingredients lists, allergen declarations, and country of origin labeling for packaging and resale purposes
- Modification, nutrition analysis and/or label creation for preexisting recipes
Workshops and Presentations
Treat your staff or team with the gift of education! We run nutrition workshops, cooking demonstrations, and supermarket tours to suit a range of audiences, from big corporates to small community groups. Our goal is to help you and your team make smarter food choices!
Some popular themes for group education include:
- How to read food labels
- Diet strategies for maintaining a healthy weight
- Mindfulness for overcoming ’emotional’ eating
- Healthy eating for your gut microbiome
- Healthy eating in the workplace
- Healthy school lunch-box ideas for parents
- Healthy eating for specific groups (i.e. boot camps, schools etc)
We also run group sessions for people with Type 2 Diabetes under Medicare*
Download Your Sample 7-day Meal Plan
These sample meal plans may not be customised specifically for your needs, but they are popular, tasty, and easy to prepare! Contact us if you would like a meal plan that's customised to your needs.