Let's work together to improve the health of our clients
- Create a healthier lifestyle
- Change their eating patterns sustainably
- Achieve health and body weight goals through smarter food choices
Our services are covered by:
- Medicare: Chronic Disease Management Plans; and Group Allied Health Services for people with Type 2 Diabetes
- All private health insurance funds
We frequently partner with GPs to deliver high quality, holistic health care to patients – both adults and children. We are experienced and skilled in delivering nutrition management across a broad range of clinical areas.
We partner with cardiologists, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists, oncologists, nephrologists, rheumatologists, immunologists, dermatologists, paediatricians, and other specialists. Our evidence-based, person-centered approach creates a high level of compliance, and meaningful health improvements.
Allied Health Practitioners
We love teaming up with physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, podiatrists, psychologists and speech therapists to deliver holistic health care.
We are always looking for more partners to develop and deliver group education!
Personal Trainers & Gyms
Studies have shown that the best long term health outcomes are achieved by those who combine both nutrition and exercise, for a range of conditions – including weight management, diabetes, blood pressure and heart disease, pain and musculoskeletal conditions, illness or injury rehabilitation, and mental health. We enjoy collaborating with personal trainers, coaches and clubs to help our shared clients achieve their best level of health. We are skilled in creating custom nutrition programs that achieve body composition goals, whilst improving exercise performance, strength, endurance and recovery.
Services we offer to health clubs:
- Comprehensive Nutrition packages for fitness challenges – including custom/semi-custom meal plans tailored to different nutrition goals and dietary requirements, online personal support for members, trainer coaching, nutrition content booklets and more
- Blogs, recipes and articles for your membership base
- On-site workshops for members and trainers