- 8 eggs
- 8 medium Carisma potatoes, or red skinned potatoes, washed
- 200g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ common cabbage, thinly shredded (i.e. with mandolin)
- 1 small red onion, diced very small
- 1 bunch of red radishes, washed and sliced very thinly (i.e. with mandolin)
- 1 cup of finely diced pickles
- ½ punnet of dill, leaves picked
- ½ punnet of chives, chopped thinly
- 3/4 cup natural yoghurt or runny cottage cheese (low fat or full fat)
- 1tbs mayonnaise (we like Kewpie)
- 2tbs lemon juice
- 1tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1tbs Dijon mustard
- Prepare the potatoes: Dice with the peel on, then steam for 6-8 minutes, or until tender. Set aside to cool. Meanwhile, boil the eggs for 8 minutes, cool, then peel. Set aside.
- While eggs and potatoes are cooking/cooling, prepare the remaining salad ingredients – using a mandolin or chopping aid for assistance (optional). Transfer all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing – in a blender, combine all ingredients and add water, as desired, to reach a pouring consistency
Once potatoes and eggs have cooled, add to the salad bowl, toss gently to combine. Dress and serve!