This is a great bulk-cook recipe for packed lunches! Adapted from the CSIRO Everyday Low Carb Recipe Book.
- 425g tin of tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 large head of broccoli, florets shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 cup of sliced mutton mushrooms
- 1 cup of grated, low fat tasty cheese
- 80g LSA (ground linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 60g rolled oats
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 2 tbs dried italian herbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a meatloaf/bread tin with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well to combine.
- Press ingredients into the loaf tin, and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before placing in the fridge until required. Can last in the fridge happily for 5 days (if it lasts that long!)
- When ready to eat, reheat in microwave and serve with a simple salad!