Folks, this recipe is a keeper! Quick to prepare, freezer friendly, delicious, and with a perfectly balanced macro nutrient profile, you are sure to feel satisfied every time 🙂
Serves 4. Per serve: 351cal/ 36.3g protein/ 21.5g carbohydrate/ 11.7g fat
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic (or 2 crushed cloves)
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large zucchini, spiralised
- 1 large carrot, spiralised or julienned
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup spring onions
- Obento Ramen Wok Ready Ramen Noodles 150g packet (OR 150g wok ready noodles any brand)
- 50g cashews
- Cook the ramen noodles as per packet instructions. Drain when ready.
- In a small bowl whisk together oyster sauce and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat a large wok or frying pan with 1tsp sesame oil. Sautee the chicken breast until browned and 75% cooked through. Remove.
- Add the remaining 1tsp sesame oil to the pan. Add garlic, ginger, cabbage, zucchini, broccoli, carrot, and snow peas. Stir fry for two minutes.
- Add in the chicken and cooked noodles. Add the sauce and toss to combine, cook until sauce thickens, all ingredients are cooked and combined.
- Divide between 4 and top with cashews and spring onions
GF: Use Tamari sauce instead of soy. Make sure oyster sauce is GF (i.e. Ayam). Use 150g wok ready/cooked GF rice noodles