A simple nutritious and delicious Low FODMAP Zucchini and Pumpkin soup. Perfect for cold and rainy winter nights. I like to cook mine in bulk and freeze 1-2 individual serving sizes ready to pull out whenever I need
- 500g Jap pumpkin, skin removed and diced into small cubes
- 2 medium zucchinis, diced
- Garlic infused olive oil
- 3-4x spring onion green tops, sliced
- 1 heaped tbs pureed ginger
- Pepper, to taste
- 1L low FODMAP vegetable stock (i.e. Massel)
- In a large saucepot, add a small drizzle of garlic olive oil. 2
- Add diced pumpkin and zucchini. Continue to saute until vegetables are browned on the outside.
- Add ginger, spring onion green tops, vegetable stock and pepper to the pot. Cover and boil for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Remove lid and allow to cool slightly before puréeing soup with a Bamix or Vitamix/blender until smooth.