- ½ cup LSA (ground linseeds, flaxseed and almonds – find in the health food aisle of supermarkets)
OR 1 scoop of unflavoured natural protein powder (we recommend RAW Amazonia)
- 2 tbs crushed, shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 heaped tbs cocoa
- 1 tbs organic stevia powder, such as Natvia. Alternatively, use 1tbs honey, 2 pitted Medjool dates, or no sweetener at all
- 3 tbs Mayver’s crunchy peanut butter OR Mayver’s original superseed spread
- 1 tsp cinammon
- ¼ cup warm water, plus extra as required
- Mix all ingredients together using a high-speed blender. If the mix is too wet, add some LSA/protein powder. If it is too dry, add some warm water.
- Scoop out 1 heaped tsp of the mix at a time, and squeeze together to make a rough ball – approximately the size of a table tennis ball. Repeat until you have finished the mixture.
- Store in the fridge for 1 week, or in the freezer for 3 months. We actually love eating them straight from the freezer 😉