A hearty salad to share between two? Yes please! Double the quantities to get 4 days of meal-prepped lunches just for you!
Serves 2. Per serve: 369cal/37 g protein/ 28g carbohydrate/9 g fat
- 400g tinned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp brown rice vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 tsp soy sauce (or Tamari for GF)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 300g bag of rocket leaves, washed
- 4 brussels sprouts, finely shredded
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2tsp mixed seeds (i.e. pumpkin, sunflower)
- 200g shredded chicken breast (i.e. from deli, cooked roast chicken, or homemade)
- Combine oil, vinegar, soy, lemon juice and chilli in a bowl and set aside.
- Stir chickpeas and shredded sprouts through the rocket
- Add spring onion and scatter over seeds and chicken, toss through dressing to serve.