If you’re looking for a creative way to cook with fish, look no further! Even those who dislike fish may be turned with these mouth-watering tacos!
Serves 4. Per serve: 330cal/ 27.8g protein/ 16.8g carbohydrate/ 14.6g fat
- ¼ green cabbage, shaved (i.e. with a mandolin or peeler)
- 1 tbs lemon juice, plus 1tbs extra
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 500g white fish (i.e. snapper/basa/whiting)
- 4 Goodness Superfoods/Freedom Foods barley wraps
- 4 tbs low fat Greek yoghurt
- Mix the cabbage and 1tbs lemon juice in a bowl until well combined.
- Combine avocado, shallots, coriander and remaining lemon juice in a bowl. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Combine ground cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper in a bowl and coat fish in the mixture. Heat 1tsp olive oil over a medium-heat frying pan, add the fish and cook for 2 mins each side or until cooked through. Drain on a paper towel.
- Divide recipe between 4 – assemble cabbage, tomato, fish, avocado and yoghurt on a wrap and enjoy!
*GF adaptation: use Mission GF tortillas, or any wholegrain GF wrap